Latest articles :
<div style='background-color: none transparent;'><a href='http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget' title='News Widget'>News Widget</a></div>

Allaah Will Rush To You

Monday, April 23, 2012 | 0 comments

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Abu Huraira reported : The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: 

“I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. 

And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), 

and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. 

And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.”

( Sahih Muslim )

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ

 أَنَا عِنْدَ ظَنِّ عَبْدِي بِي وَأَنَا مَعَهُ حِينَ يَذْكُرُنِي

 إِنْ ذَكَرَنِي فِي نَفْسِهِ ذَكَرْتُهُ فِي نَفْسِي وَإِنْ ذَكَرَنِي فِي مَلإٍ ذَكَرْتُهُ فِي مَلإٍ هُمْ خَيْرٌ مِنْهُمْ

 وَإِنْ تَقَرَّبَ مِنِّي شِبْرًا تَقَرَّبْتُ إِلَيْهِ ذِرَاعًا وَإِنْ تَقَرَّبَ إِلَىَّ ذِرَاعًا تَقَرَّبْتُ مِنْهُ بَاعًا

 وَإِنْ أَتَانِي يَمْشِي أَتَيْتُهُ هَرْوَلَةً

If you walk to Allah, Allah will rush to you


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Al Quran And Hadith - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Free Blogger Template