Latest articles :
<div style='background-color: none transparent;'><a href='http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget' title='News Widget'>News Widget</a></div>

All charity is rewarded

Monday, April 16, 2012 | 0 comments

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Narrated Suraqah ibn Ju’shum: I asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, 

about a lost camel that comes to my cisterns that I have prepared for my own camels 

will I be rewarded if I give it some water to drink? 

He, peace be upon him, said: “Yes, in every living being there is a reward (for charity).”

(Sunan Ibn Majah )

سُرَاقَةَ بْنِ جُعْشُمٍ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ 

عَنْ ضَالَّةِ الْإِبِلِ تَغْشَى حِيَاضِي قَدْ لُطْتُهَا لِإِبِلِي

 فَهَلْ لِي مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِنْ سَقَيْتُهَا 

قَالَ نَعَمْ فِي كُلِّ ذَاتِ كَبِدٍ حَرَّى أَجْرٌ

All charity is rewarded even if given to animals


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Al Quran And Hadith - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Free Blogger Template